YUKÕ Toyota Car Club is owned and operated by Carclick Limited (“YUKÕ”), a limited liability company registered in Ireland, and a member of the Toyota Ireland group of companies. Capitalised terms used herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions. YUKÕ will maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information in accordance with (i) the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) or any amendment, re-enactment or extension of such legislation, (ii) the Toyota privacy statement which is available at www.toyota.ie/legal/privacy-policy (the “Toyota Privacy Statement”) and (iii) this supplemental privacy statement (the “YUKÕ Supplemental Privacy Statement”).
The terms of the YUKÕ Supplemental Privacy Statement shall be supplemental to the Toyota Privacy Statement. In the event of any contradiction between the Toyota Privacy Statement and the YUKÕ Supplemental Privacy Statement, the terms of the YUKÕ Supplemental Privacy Statement shall take precedence.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The entity which is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data is: Carclick Limited (trading as YUKÕ Toyota Car Club), Lexus House, Killeen Road, Dublin 12.
2. Purpose of the Processing
The purpose of processing YUKÕ’s members’ personal data is to enable YUKÕ’s members to hire YUKÕ’s Toyota Hybrid cars from the YUKÕ Toyota Car Club. YUKÕ must process the members’ personal data in order to (inter alia) ensure that they have an appropriate driving licence, to ensure that they are appropriately insured to drive YUKÕ’s Toyota Hybrid shared cars, to assign a vehicle to a member, to process the payment of the car hire cost and potentially any fines incurred by the driver.
3. Categories of Personal Data Concerned
Following registration as a YUKÕ member, YUKÕ may collect and store all or some of the following member data:
- Identity Data including first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, copy of your driving licence, date of birth and gender,;
- Contact Data including residential address, email address and telephone number(s);
- Financial Data including bank account details, credit or debit card details;
- Location Data including vehicle collection and drop off points
- Transaction Data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us;
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website, products and services; and
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our partners.
4. Retention Period
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. The member’s personal data is kept on the YUKÕ database for a maximum period of the duration of the member’s membership and for a certain period afterwards to comply with any applicable legal and insurance cover obligations.
5. Legal Basis for Processing
The legal basis for the processing that is (i) it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party and (ii) it is in YUKÕ legitimate interest’s (i.e. to enable YUKÕ’s members to hire YUKÕ’s Toyota Hybrid shared cars from the YUKÕ Toyota Car Club).